The World Cup is happening in the USA / Mexico / Canada this year. The World Cup generates excitement all around the world - albeit less so in the USA.
But we have to have a rooting interest, and so we will select as games go, starting on June 11th - actually, I will pull up the match countries the day before. Of course, since I don't know all the teams, I simply asked Google AI for the hottest person on each team, then we have an icon for them.
I did make sure they all have their kit on in the pics, no favorites. And when Google offered more than 1, I usually checked the multiples. I went with the beardless where possible.
Right now, atop the leaderboard is Sweden and Lucas Bergvall, the 20 year old phenom who plays for Tottenham Hotspur and the Sweden national team.


No comments:
Post a Comment