Wednesday, June 3, 2026

And now the Flying Pigs

 Well, smack my ass and call me Tabitha. Hell has frozen over. Pigs have been seen flying. Quand les poules auront des dents.


We visited LA last week, and I came to the sad realization that I have grown past my desire to move there. Palm Springs is lovely, and I like it. Now, here I am going to sound like an old man, the LA traffic was too much, and Waze has told the entire city my back road shortcuts.

I am happy not having to go into the city now. Quelle surprise. 

Not something I thought I would ever say.

And yet, still a hell of a city.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Odyssey

 Well, we saw The Odyssey yesterday in IMAX. It was fine. Which is sad; it might have been amazballs. Here are my positive criticisms: It wa...