Thursday, June 18, 2026

Seinfeld Episode in Real Life

I don't know if anyone remembers, but there was a great Seinfeld Episode where George's dad (a frantic Jerry Stiller) translates beauty-shop Korean for Elaine.


Well, I just read a story, which might or might not be true - but it should be, that the new translation AirPods allow people to pretend to listen to music, but they can hear a full translation of what is being said. Their stories - as long as they are about someone else - are supposed to be extremely dirty and funny.

Having sat at a Raman place with Chinese cooks and a Chinese speaker, I can say I totally believe it. 

Apple (TM) Bringing the Future to You

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Odyssey

 Well, we saw The Odyssey yesterday in IMAX. It was fine. Which is sad; it might have been amazballs. Here are my positive criticisms: It wa...