Saturday, June 20, 2026

Apparently there is a new product and app that lets your dog text you


I was reading this article in Slate about a company that makes a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi thingamabob that clips onto your dog's collar and translates some its movements into text messages. 

I read it with trepidation. Knowing that if these things really worked, what my different dogs would have texted.

Their favorite texts:

Trevor

  1. I'm out of food.
  2. The building on the river is moving again.
  3. I was bored, and now the toy dragon is dead. Please bring home a new one.

Ashford

  1. Can I come?
  2. How long will you be gone?
  3. Where are you?

Hastings

  1. But I don't want to do that.
  2. No.
  3. Why did he get more food / treats / toys than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The view from the Dells

 The Wisconsin Dells are generally thought of as nirvana for the mini-golf and water-park set. Now, there is nothing wrong with being the ca...